Three years ago this week I went to England. It was the best vacation that I’ve ever been on, everything went just right. The only bad thing was that I only had one week there (just not enough time). Here is a look back at my trip.
The Collies and Me (They are a family that I stayed with in Gorlseton)
Hey there Scott! I got to your blog through your mom's and checked out your postings. Did you serve your mission in England? I don't remember. Dave served his in England and we are going there in June. We can't wait. Looks like you had a great time there. It also looks like you Garners have a lot of fun! Stephanie (Taylor) Penrod
2 comments:
At least you had a week in England! That's more then me.
Hey there Scott! I got to your blog through your mom's and checked out your postings. Did you serve your mission in England? I don't remember. Dave served his in England and we are going there in June. We can't wait. Looks like you had a great time there. It also looks like you Garners have a lot of fun!
Stephanie (Taylor) Penrod
Post a Comment