Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bed and Breakfast



Brian and I went on a road trip this weekend; it was both a lot of fun and a nightmare at the same time. The riding part was so much fun, going from Nampa to Diamond, OR. (It’s not really even a town, about 5 people live there) about 40 miles out side of Burns, OR. Even the little bed and breakfast was fun to do once. But the people that were leading the trip loved to stop at every little thing.


So Saturday was cool we left about 10am and like I said the ride was great. We got into Diamond Valley about 5pm (no cell phones in Diamond Valley) and it’s really in the middle of nowhere, and that started the problems. Dinner was really good they did a great job with that.

The next morning I was excepting to get out of there about 7 or 8am but that didn’t happen, Brian and I would have just headed home but we really didn’t know how to get there. There are no highways and all the roads aren’t marked very well, so anyway we just sat there tell 10am and then we had to stop at this barn yah I know a barn, then we had to go 11miles out of the way just to get gas, anyway I did have some fun, but wouldn’t have gone if I know we would not make it back for church on Sunday. So before you go on a trip with some friends of some friends make sure you can find your way home by yourself.



1 comment:

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

I like the B&B, it looks cozy and homey! Do they make GPS for motorcycles? That is what you need to get, although I am not sure if that town would have been on the map.