Sunday, August 29, 2010

One Year


So it was one year ago that we moved into the house, it’s really hard to believe that it’s been that long. Brian does a great job of keeping the yard looking good, and we both love having all the extra space. Anyway I celebrated the one year anniversary by getting a new TV. (Didn’t wont to have another season of football with no HD) its great and we both love having it.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to come watch a game!

Rickeynoel said...

you need to give the size.. looks around 44 to 50.... you need to brag a bit.....

Unknown said...

yah, i thought about giving the size, but didnt. i went to the store thinking 50, but the price was to high so i went with 46

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

We haven't had any family get to gethers lately. We need to come and watch a movie

Sandra Howton said...

I bought at 46 Sony Bravia LED, LCD HDTV. I'm excited, but haven't set it up yet. I need some great nephews to come visit and set it up for me! Are the BYU games shown on BYU TV? I keep looking for them and can't find them. Where can I watch them? Aunt Sandra