Monday, May 9, 2011

GFL Update

 The GFL keeper deadline is July 2, 2011, so get online and pick your boys for the New Year.

Also I need any ideas for new or changes in rules that you might have for the new season.

We are planning the draft as normal (even with the lockout) but as we get closer we’ll let you know. (Aug. 6th) With the Garner Open in the morning, then swimming and lunch, with the Draft, about 2pm.

I am thinking of having the first Garner 500, a pinewood derby on Friday night, (with every team getting one car) let me know if you think this would be fun, and if you would like to race.

If you can’t make it or don’t won’t to play let me know ASAP, so we can get someone to take your place.

 














3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm in for the derby race!

Penradicals said...

Man alive! That Garner Draft is serious business!!! Fun traditions for your family.

Lynne said...

We're planning on it! I bet Bryan will want to do the Derby too.