
Brian and I are buying a home; it looks like the 28th of this month will be closing day. Were really excited to move into a house, we both have lived in apartments for a long time. The last time I lived in a house was March of 1996 (before my mission) so that’s 13.5 years. I really don’t know what I’m most looking forward to, most likely the volume of the TV and my music. Just about every time I go the movies (at some point in the movie) I think to my self “this is too loud we should turn it down” so it’s going to be fun to watch movies at home and turn it up!!

4 comments:
Congrats! I think that is pretty awesome!
Great looking home!
Please invite us over for some fun movie nights! Don't forget the playroom! :)
Are we going to have GFL 2010 in the new playroom?!! Just wanted to say that Dad and I are very happy for you guys.
Mom
Post a Comment