Sunday, August 9, 2009

RSL Game

I got home Friday night and opened my email and there was an add for Real Salt Lake, so I thought it would be fun to go down to a game. Brian and I didn’t feel like driving, so we used some air miles and got into Salt Lake about 1:00. We went to Lynn and Bryan’s home and played some games. Bryan and Lucas went with us and we all had a really fun time.
(We won 1-0)


Lunch befor the game












6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like you had fun. You didn't get any pictures of the flight down?

Unknown said...

?????

Adele said...

Hey Scott!
Marth and I were at that game on Saturday night. Our friend's family has season tickets. Too bad we didn't know you were there. It would have been fun to say hi to all of you.

It was our first soccer game and a lot of fun!
Hope you are doing well. :)

Unknown said...

ya it was really last minute, but im sorry we didnt get to see ya. and soccer is allways more fun when your team wins.

Stephanie said...

You didn't take any pictures of you in 1st class?

Unknown said...

oh, no i didnt think of it, i should have, its going to be the only time i fly first class!!