Sunday, November 22, 2009

BYU vs AFA




What a great day of football. Dad, Brian, and Myself went down Saturday morning to the game, I was not felling good at all (really sick) so I was really hoping for a win to help me feel better. And the team won the game, we all had a lot of fun booing the ref and yelling fun stuff at him (it’s really fun when you’re winning the game). We went home after the game.
This was my 70th BYU game and the 50th time I was at a BYU victory.










The famous deceive the opponent penalty











2 comments:

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

I watched the "Decieve the opponent" penalty. Stephanie and I thought it was a crock. When have they ever called that before?

Sandra Howton said...

There's nothing quite like a BYU victory! I went to the BYU vrs Aztec game here in San Diego. I sat next to an Aztec's fan. He was actually quite nice about BYU winning. The fireside the night before was exceptional. I love these two events when they come to SD. I wasn't aware that a victory could actually make you well, but we all know that miracles still happen. I'm glad they won for you. I like Brian's fish too. Congrats on your new home, it looks great. Aunt Sandra