Sunday, November 29, 2009

Royal Victory

I really don’t know how to describe this game, it wasn’t fun (till the end) at times it went on to long and at times it went to fast. The royal blue was really cool, and going down on the field after the game was really fun. Oh, I hate the utes too!!








6 comments:

Rickeynoel said...

I GUESS MAX SHOULD HAVE SAID....I PERSONALY HAVE NOT HAD ANY UPLIFTING EXPERIENCES WITH CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS WHO ASSOCIATE WITH THE SCHOOL UP NORTH.

Unknown said...

yes, I think he could have said it better then he did.

Bryan and Karalee said...

Now if BYU could only find and Offensive Coordinator that knows how to exploit at teams weaknesses and use his own teams Strengths. Run the Fuse Ball Anae! Run the Ball. Sure hope BYU finds a better offensive coordinator in the future. He is awful.

Unknown said...

Bryan,
great post, I was laughing a good five minutes after reading it.

Rickeynoel said...

WHERE DOES THE SONG "NEW GAME...COME FROM

Unknown said...

It's on the NFL films soundtrack