Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas



I really had a great day, it’s really fun to know that the worst part of your job for the year is past and you can now breathe a little bit.  Brian and I went over to Mom and Dads about , and just spent the day there, Mom and Dad got me some gift cards (Harley-Davidson and Red Lobster) and this really need book ends.  Stephanie got me a ottoman (its really cool you can put all the ps3 stuff in it)   The best part is I also got Mom and Dad gift cards to Red Lobster so now we can all go out.  Just a fun relaxing day.





2 comments:

Jennilynn and Jeff said...

Those are great book ends! I have never seen such nice ones before. Also, the room is so clean with the ottoman picture. It must have been taken when we haven't been around for a while. ;)

Lynne said...

Love the book ends too!