Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Tourist


Sometimes you walk out of the movies and think, why cant they do more movies like that. I just loved this movie, just beautiful scenery and what I thought was a great plot. My friend Paul said he thought it was slow, and I could see how he could say that. But I really liked how everything didn’t blow up and there was some kind of story. (Even if it was a little slow.

5 out of 5

Frank (Depp) is an American tourist visiting Venice, Italy to mend a broken heart. Elise (Jolie) is a woman who crosses his path in order to mislead all those following her former lover, Alexander Peirs, a criminal wanted in fourteen countries who has stolen 2 billion from a gangster (Steven Berkoff) and is being pursued by an agent (Bettany).

2 comments:

Sandra Howton said...

BYU to play in 2012 Poinsettia Bowl if eligible! Did you see the announcement? I know Dec is a busy season for your company, but you should plan to come to San Diego and see the Bowl game. That would be so fun.

Unknown said...

maybe they will move it to jan.